Customer satisfaction is what matters most.
Nona has enjoyed tremendous success as a realtor over the past 10 years. She is passionate and enthusiastic about real estate, which is evident upon first meeting her. As a top producer, her success is built on local market knowledge, communication and trust, while addressing her client’s individual real estate needs. Client satisfaction is the foundation for Nona’s success and repeat business.
Nona “goes the extra mile” for her clients whether buying or selling. As a Certified Interior Redecorator, she takes great care to ensure that your home makes a lasting first impression. The value of staging offers her clients a competitive edge. Professionally staged properties shorten the length of time a home is on the market and can help earn a higher selling price. To learn about the benefits of staging please visit her website.
Nona resides in Dartmouth with her husband Tom of (30) years, and is the proud mother of Julia, Andrew and Natalie. She is a lifelong South coast area resident. When not selling real estate Nona enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and volunteering.
• Top Producer 2017 – Multi Million Dollar Producer
• Bachelors of Social Work, Salem State University
• Master’s in Public Administration, Suffolk University
• Committee Member of Child and Family Service Holiday Hope Project
• Member of the Interior Redecorators Network (IRN)
• Member of Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (N.A.R.)
• Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors (M.A.R.)
• Member of the Realtors Association of Southeastern Massachusetts (RASEM)
Traveling with her husband, Tom
Hanging out with her three children
Eating gelato and drinking wine in Italy